Seed Starter System – Mar 29, 2019
Original Jiffy Products – your proven helpers in growing plants
The Jiffy-7® pellet: fine netting is filled with high-quality substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet. Just add water, and the little planting wonder grows to up to seven times its size in a few moments. It is held together by fine netting, ensuring optimum air/water exchange. Also available in XXL, for larger plants.
This video shows you, how easy it can be to grow your own plants with the help of Jiffy products. It is presented by Elmar Mai, a famous german TV gardener. Green thumb included!
How it works
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.
PRODUCTS – Jiffy 7 Greenhouses
mini greenhouse with 12 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
windowsill greenhouse with 24 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
greenhouse with 36 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
Jiffy-7 XXL GH-16
greenhouse for big plants with 16 Jiffy-7 XXL peat pellets
1000 Parker Boulevard
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
MB R7A 6E1
Phone: +1 204 5717500